Visendo Software Products
Small Fax Solutions
With your ISDN card and Visendo fax@MAIL, you can receive faxes per email. They are saved as images(PDF, JPG, TIF, SFF) and can be sent to your email client - e.g Outlook.The Internet has enabled development of several other methods of receiving faxes.
Your network becomes a Unified Messaging Network! Additionally there is the possibility to print out all detailed faxes. Thus fax@MAIL can reliably replace your fax equipment for the fax reception.
How does it work?
This method is an extension of computer-based faxing, and involves using a gateway to the Internet to convert between faxes and emails. It is often referred to as "fax to mail" or "mail to fax". This technology is more and more replacing the traditional fax machine because it offers the advantage of dispensing with the machine as well as the additional telephone line.
Reception of faxes with fax@email:
- Fax machine -> Phone line -> Fax gateway -> email message (over Internet) -> computer email account
Each activity of fax@MAIL is noted in a log file in the W3C format and can be evaluated graphically with Visendo Analyzer or any analyzer.
Visit our forum for for additional support on the Fax Server Software and also, try the support section for other details regarding fax servers.
- Windows Vista
- Windows 2000 Server or 2000 Professional
- Windows XP SP1 or SP2
- Windows 2003 Standard Server or Small Business Server
- NT 4.0 Server + Jet Provider + MDAC
- at least MSXML Parser Version 3 SP
- Analog Modem or ISDN Card
- Capi 2.0 (G3 Fax Standard) for ISDN or Modem
- Optional Exchange Server from Version 4.0 (or other SMTP Servers)