|Full Version: 129,00 EUROS
Update: 69,00 EUROS
Fax@Mail 10 is the ultimate application that enables fax receiving straight in the mailbox. Its features make it the optimal fax receiving service for small and medium companies
Fax@Mail 10 is now faster, easier and more flexible; make sure to update NOW!
o Runs as service
o Supports multiple ISDN channels
o Supports document indexing tags
o Makes SMTP delivery without SMTP server (direct MX sending) possible
o Offers Intuitive configuration/ administration UI with high usability improvements
o Offers support for Windows 7 , Windows 2008 R2, virtual environments - FoIP
o Supports significant performance improvements by graphic conversion
o TIFF document tagging for indexing
o Offers support for MS Access 2010 x64, MySQL, Oracle DB, SQL Compact
o Offers advanced connections management & notification (ex. send alerts when isdn /analog line is down)
Who should use fax@Mail 10?
- small business where receiving faxes is an important factor of the daily work-flow: pharmacies, lawyer offices, small logistics and transportation companies, health organizations
- individual specialists and consultants within legal and financial services
- other small and medium organizations
How does it work?
This method is an extension of computer-based faxing, and involves using a gateway to the Internet to convert between faxes and emails. It is often referred to as "fax to mail" or "mail to fax". This technology is more and more replacing the traditional fax machine because it offers the advantage of dispensing with the machine as well as the additional telephone line.
Reception of faxes with fax@email:
- Fax machine -> Phone line -> Fax gateway -> email message (over Internet) -> computer email account
- Each activity of fax@MAIL is noted in a log file in the W3C format and can be evaluated graphically with Visendo Analyzer or any analyzer.
Reminder: fax@MAIL does not send faxes (it only receives faxes)! Use our Fax Server for advanced characteristics.
- All Windows 64 Bit Operating Systems
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2008 / Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Vista
- Windows 2003 Standard Server or Small Business Server
- Windows XP SP1 or SP2
- at least. MSXML Parser Version 3 SP
- Analog Modem or ISDN card
- Capi 2.0 (G3 Fax Standard)for ISDN or Modem
- Optional Exchange Server - Version 4.0 (or other SMTP Server)